The Emirates Group
1- Portfolio Delivery Lead
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Orchestrate delivery of end-to-end business IT solutions across the assigned business portfolio of approved complex business change projects or large programme of work, by integrating and leveraging solution components and delivery capabilities across internal and external specialist solution providers and abstract the complexity from the business. Responsible for the When? in terms of driving ` end-to-end plans and dependencies for large projects and programs spanning across multiple portfolios
- Orchestrate successful delivery of projects in the assigned portfolio, which are large in size, strategic or highly complex, coordinating with multiple senior business managers, other departments of the Emirates Group and other sections of IT. Manage one or more large and strategic IT external partner or subcontractor (such as Offshore providers or off the shelf system providers), where contract values are high and where their contribution is significant to the scope and success or failure of the initiative(s)
- Information Technology.Project Management : 10+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Experience in Information Technology.
- Project Management Knowledge/skills: Extensive knowledge of Project and Programme Management practices, usually holding a certification from a recognised professional body (such as SAFe, Project Management Institute).