Majid Al Futtaim
Portfolio Manager Job at Majid Al Futtaim | Dubai Careers
1- Portfolio Manager – Holdings
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The purpose of this role is to execute the strategy and roadmap set for the portfolio management function part of Planning and Portfolio department of MAFTech.
- Support in the Global Solution transformation and organization change management of MAFTech.
- Support decision makers and sponsors in proposal development, goal alignment and portfolio optimization.
- Work closely with Business Partners for Demand pipeline prioritizing, assessment and value realization to business.
- Work with Business Partners and Delivery Leads to develop a short- and longer-term view of upcoming key deliverables.
- 10 or more years of experience in IT and business/industry.
- 4 to 6 years of PMO leadership responsibilities.
- Demonstrated experience in leading diverse teams.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field.