As an Account Manager, you will be working as part of a collaborative account team that develops and delivers strategic, creative client programs from start to finish. Together with your stellar team your job is to tell the client’s story and relentlessly pursue the best ROI and brand outcomes possible. Collaborating and partnering with several internal and external stakeholders, as well as other client agency partners, you will help drive smart, disruptive and unique ideas. We’re looking for a passionate team player with very strong creative, strategic thinking and organizational abilities.
A successful candidate will have experience crafting and executing both traditional PR and social media programs, with a strong focus on media relations, corporate communications, and financial services. Ideally, you will have 4–7 years of agency experience developing broadly integrated marketing strategies.
- Developing and supporting PR and social media communication deliverables to meet client objectives, including pitching magazines, bloggers, online publications, newspapers, television, radio, etc.
- Drafting and editing media materials including editorial pieces, media advisories, press releases, fact sheets and briefing books (strong writing skills required).
- Strong financial services, corporate communications and media relations experience is required.
- Written and verbal outreach with media contacts; strong relationships with media is an asset.
- Strategic thinking capabilities to support the development of innovative campaigns; a creative thinker.
- Oversee fully integrated communications including social media and digital programs for existing and new clients.
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of how social/digital and online community engagement integrates into a complete communications program.
- Strong client management and leadership skills.
- Providing timely feedback to management on progress against goals.
- Experience in building and managing project budgets, event planning and program execution.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Ongoing tracking and knowledge of industry & brand best practices.
- Ability to contributing to a positive culture of collaboration, coaching, development and mentoring for junior team members.