Practical Nurse Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Reem Hospital Jobs
Work within a patient care team supporting Registered Nurses and Allied Health staff in the delivery of patient care. Perform independent patient care activities within the scope of practice of Practical Nurse according to policies and procedures of the hospital. This will be in keeping with the accepted principles or professional nursing practice.
- Manages clinical and operational activities at ward level and ensure the provision of optimum clinical care, customer satisfaction and patient safety.
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to varied age-specific patient populations.
- Maintains an effective rapport with patients, visitors, physicians, and other members of the hospital team.
- Promotes confidentiality and uses complete discretion when discussing information.
- Diploma of Nursing not less than 18 months course duration
- Maintains valid, current RN licensure from own country.BLS certified.
- Certified proof of yearly CME.
- Not less than 1 year clinical experience after graduation in appropriate clinical setting.