1- Premier Services Officer
Job: Full Time
- Ensures that the department works within the parameters set down in the FIM, BIM DIB, Procedural/Instructional Manual, Training & Competency scheme. He/she also ensure that all instructions and policies laid down by MEM, Central Bank and Audit are diligently observed and highlighted to the management for further action as appropriate.
- The job holder should be self-driven and proactive, in order to secure satisfaction from new and existing Premier client which will result an acquiring newer to bank clients, the job holder is in frequent contact with other departments to seek understanding and satisfaction result closure
- Support from the Premier Support Managers to obtain approvals for various proposals/transactions outside the job holders limit authority/ or any related queries for further investigation.
- The VPRM/VPSSM/VPCM to obtain approvals on proposals in excess of his/her limit boundaries, and in the day to day activities of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good command of English speaking, understanding and writing is a must
- Basic Computer skills requirement (Outlook, typing, excel is a must)
- Needs to be able to multi- task different task and requirement
- Needs to be able to work under pressure, speed and provide quality work within time-scales