Al Futtaim Private
Pricing Analyst – Data Analytics
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
We are looking for an experienced Pricing Analyst who will analyses pricing data and provides analysis reports and KPIs, measures pricing position and comparison with markets to optimum, optimized inventory levels, and cost efficiency that leads to customer-oriented process.
- Create high level presentations providing senior management level summaries of current actions and future proposals.
- Use of statistical analysis and data visualization techniques, to create solutions that enable enhanced business performance
- Utilize data science (MS Azure, ML Studio, R, Phyton) and data engineering (Alteryz, SQL) to improve efficiencies, improve cost and increase profit margins
- Use large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action
- Research new ways for predicting and modeling end-user behavior as well as investigating data summarization and visualization techniques for conveying key applied analytics findings
- Prepare reports and presentations for relevant stakeholders that will give insights for decision making
- Bachelor’s Degree with demonstrated experience in any of the following: – Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Information Technology & Finance
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in a multinational environment
- 2+ years of hands-on work experience using analytical tools (e.g., R, Python) to solve real world problems preferably knowledge on pricing analytics
- Distributor and OEM experience is an advantage