The Emirates Group
1- Principal Engineer Forensic
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Principle Engineer is an experienced L4 Forensic Analyst. They work during normal business hours and are responsible for investigating and managing the most complex incidents. For an engineer to operate at this level, they should have a skilled forensics background in reverse engineering malware, conducting host forensics or performing network forensics. They are responsible for investigating data breaches, critical security incidents and potential cyber-criminal activity
- Performs advanced analysis of adversary tradecraft, malicious code, and Advance Persistent Threat capabilities.
- Analyse computer, communication, network security events and exploits to determine security vulnerabilities including recommendations for remedial actions.
- Conducts forensic, malicious code, and packet-level analysis to develop comprehensive technical reports stepping through complete reverse engineering of incidents.
- Recommends countermeasures based on the identified techniques, tactics, procedures, and behaviour patterns used by adversaries.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Telecommunications, or other related scientific or technical discipline is desired.
- Four (4) additional years of general experience (as below) may be substituted for the degree.
- Certifications Desired: Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE), GIAC Certified Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM), GIAC Certified Forensics Analyst (GCFA), GIAC Certified Network Forensics Analyst (GNFA), Encase Certified Examiner (ENCE).