Principal Engineer Jobs In Sharjah | Petrofac
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
- Review the ITB (Invitation to Bid) documents submitted in the proposals stage, delegate work, raise technical queries, manage inputs to other disciplines, review techno-commercial vendor offers; prepare proposal technical writeups and man-hour estimates.
- Supervise the verification of design integrity. Use Process Simulation software such as HYSYS and PIPESIM to ensure project specification details in the FEED Packages are feasible. Interpret and evaluate reports from process engineering software. Evaluate and compare the various Feed package documents and Data Sheets using scope of supply analysis and heat-and-mass balance calculations. Identify discrepancies and inconsistencies take corrective action where required.
- Verify and conceptualize the most optimum work route. Identify a clear scope of work/supply and accordingly plan/schedule the engineering activities and manpower resource.
- Lead a team of engineers and designers in carrying out basic/detailed engineering work for large sized projects assuming entire responsibility for conceptual and detailed design and provide necessary technical information for costing/procurement in compliance with tender specifications, guidelines, quality requirements, and within budgeted man-hour and project schedules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in EPC companies in the Refinery/Petrochemical Industry. FEED experience is preferred.
- Able to review project execution contract, scope of work, scope of facilities and various requirements for discipline scope for project/ proposals.
- Possesses knowledge and understanding of project/ engineering planning.
- Knowledge, understanding and application of multi-discipline and satellite office interface requirements
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.