Principal Engineer – Telecom Jobs in Sharjah | Petrofac Careers
1- Principal Engineer – Telecom
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Supervise and Lead large sized/scoped projects assuming entire responsibility from conceptual to detailed design, QA/QC, procurement and delivery. Must maximize discipline efficiencies in bidding and execution and achieve significant savings through work transfer to other Work Centres, reduced rework, reduction in quantity growth, reduce material wastage, and execute within budgeted man-hour and project schedules
- Review the ITB (Invitation To Bid) documents submitted in the proposals stage, issue inquiry requisitions, review techno-commercial vendor offers, prepare equipment, material and man-hour estimates.
- Establish contract review criteria, identify and resolve discrepancies and divergences from original proposal through the instigation of technical queries to projects/client.
- Review contract requirements for project execution, organize the preparation of the Technical Document Register (TDR) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) with other Work Centre’s by identifying requirements and scope of work.
- Ensure the assignment and distribution of manpower for the execution of engineering activities within budgeted project man-hours within SLA with VECs. Recommend measures to optimize overall manhours & execution cost.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering with a minimum of 18 years of related petrochemical experience preferable from a background in working for consultancy organizations in the EPC of the Oil and Gas Industry