- Work with teachers to create teaching schedules.
- Approve or reject applications from prospective students.
- Create a budget for the school.
- Take disciplinary action against students and staff members.
- Organize job fairs and talks by colleges.
- Give students advice when asked.
- A master’s degree in education.
- Experience as a principal or in a senior position at a school.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Compassion for students.
- Natural leadership skills.
- Passion for education.
error: Content is protected !!