1- Principal Solutions Architect
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Architecture Guiding Principles, drawing on architectural knowledge and experience.
- Lead the development of new corporate IT standards, analysing and understanding potential impact of competing technologies, assessing their strategic significance, defining their strategic role and scope, roadmap, relationship to existing standards, and periodically reviewing our entire IT estate in the context of those standards.
- Lead the development and documentation of architectural patterns and solution designs for use in solutions. Provide expert consultancy and coaching on these to project teams.
- Track technologies and new business innovations, determine how they relate to our IT strategy, existing standards, platforms and patterns, and lead the work to amend existing assets or create new assets to reflect changes in the technology landscape.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- 8+ Years Information Technology or Other
- In Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent IT related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Ideally higher level business-related qualification, such as MBA