1- Process Excellence Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The role is a key position for the Logistics, Distribution Center & Last Mile optimization vertical, responsible for the delivery of three pillars of the PEX program: Process Improvement, Continuous Improvement, and Capability Building across Aramex regions. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of Lean Six Sigma methodology, and the supporting PEX framework, to deliver the strategic objectives of operational efficiency & cost optimization. The position must be able to influence stakeholders at all levels and use existing operational data to identify opportunities to improve processes whilst influencing behavior change across all facilities in the country and for 500+ employees.
- Drive the PEX program in Logistics, ground operation/ express vertical in the country/regions
- Works with teams (Operations, Regional PEX, Finance, Commercial, Digital & HR) to create and deliver value across the various Supply Chain assets
- Creates flow through the entire value stream through cross-functional collaboration
- Develops a problem-solving culture where problems are made visible and fixed at the root cause
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is a must, a Master’s degree is preferred.
- 6-12 years of relevant experience with a successful track record of driving Process Improvement.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Green belt certified (ASQ or ISSAC)
- Experience in logistics and supply chain solutions design.