Genesis Executive Search
The Stock Controller is responsible for ensuring that the company’s stock levels meet business needs. To oversee purchases and pricing reports, request for replenishment when necessary, and monitor reception of stock and internal transfers between departments.
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Overview supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS).
- Track shipments and address any delays.
- Control stock received in each of the subsidiaries.
- Report the level of stock per item to the purchase.
- Create purchase orders based on stock validated with the purchase team.
- Transfer stock from an entity to another.
- Oversee Storage of products
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions) if required.
- Proven work experience as a stock controller, inventory management, or similar role.
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Active participation in inventory audits.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Good communication abilities.