Procurement Executive Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly
- Prepair reports and presentations on procurement activities for management review.
- Manage the procurement team and provide guidance, training and support as needed.
- Monitor inventory levels and identify areas of potential cost savings.
- Ensure compliance with all industry regulations and company policies.
- Develop and implement processes to improve procurement efficiency and accuracy.
- Collaborate with project managers to ensure timely delivery of materials and services
- Develop and implement procurement strategies that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Identify potential suppliers and evaluate their products, services and pricing.
- Negotiate contracts, terms and conditions with suppliers to achieve the best possible value for the company.
Apply Also: Maersk Careers 2023: UAE-KSA-Qatar-Kuwait
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.