Procurement & Logistics Specialist – Fuel Jobs in Dubai
- Monitor Suppliers’ compliance with contract terms and conditions, deliver routine attestations and reports. The job holder is also required to monitor Emirates compliance with contract terms and conditions with various commitments.
- Manage contract library and control document access. Ensure consistent record retention with a view to establishing a shared repository with suppliers.
- Facilitate timely problem resolution of contractual issues to minimise impact of service disruptions on Emirates, Coordinate appropriate reviews (including legal, Finance etc.)
- Provide support to the Manager Procurement and Logistics or Procurement and Logistics Manager in the implementation of agreed strategies to deliver the lowest total cost of ownership and / or acquisition for multiple groups of commodities and services.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Exposure to supervising major capital acquisitions and service contract tenders and leading negotiations.
- Supplier sourcing, evaluation and excellent influencing and negotiation skills
|Procurement & Logistics Specialist||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Senior Administrative Officer (UAE National Only) Health Licensing||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Assistant Nurse- Al Jalila Children Specialty Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Staff Nurse 2- Al Jalila Children Specialty Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Staff Nurse (UAE National Only)- Al Jalila Children Specialty Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Consultant- Endocrinology- Dubai Diabetes Center||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Specialist Registrar (Dermatology) – HH*||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Phlebotomist- HH||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Physiotherapist 1 – Hatta Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Specialist Senior Registrar – Dubai Fertility Center||Dubai||View & Apply|