Mammoet is looking to hire a Procurement Manager who will be responsible for purchasing of the region, implement sourcing strategies in line with global procurement manual in order to leverage the buying power for saving and better value for money.
- Procurement & Sourcing plan – Develop, manage and ensure realization of the regional procurement & sourcing plan according with global procurement manager.
- Negotiating – Negotiate with suppliers, acquire approval, prepare (proposals for) and close contracts in order to fulfill the business requirements.
- Supplier Management – Ensure overall quality of supply of third party goods and services, through selection of suppliers, contract management and monitoring of supplier performance to support the internal customer.
- Reporting – Report periodically on procurement performance across the region and relevant countries, business and projects for the designated scope.
- People Management – Manage, motivate and support the development of employees, with the provided management tools & HR standards.
- Administration – Manage, coordinate and or improve administrative activities and systems in line with internal requirements.
- Procurement Manager
- Competitive Package (depending on experience)
- Working at Dubai, UAE
- Supply Chain Management, expert level
- Legal and Contractual affairs, expert level
- Project Management, professional level
- Procurement (sub)systems, expert level
- Financial Management, professional level
- Expert level experience in negotiation. Professional level experience in contract management, project management and purchasing systems.
- CIPS certification is an added advantage
- MS office suit, professional level
- English, fluent proficiency verbal and written
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Competitive package