World Health Organization
Procurement Officer Jobs in Dubai | WHO Jobs
- Provides guidance and technical advice on freight forwarding, shipping, customs clearance, and related services to SUP, Dubai Global Logistic Hub and OSL stakeholders.
- With particular attention to value for money and vendor performance, ensures compliance with WHO procurement policies, processes, and industry best practices; utilizing expert knowledge of category management and service management.
- Ensures shipping data requirements are duly captured and made available to relevant stakeholders, through relevant supply chain management and monitoring tools.
- Captures lessons learnt, elaborates, and submits approaches for final approval in accordance with comprehensive technical requirements.
- University degree in supply chain management, logistics management, transportation management, business administration or other relevant area to this position.
- At least two years of international experience in sourcing and quality controlling the delivery of shipping services, preferably in a large international organization.
- Expert knowledge of multimodal transportation, acquired while planning, coordinating and executing large-scale cargo movement operations at the international level is required.