1- Procurement Quality Lead
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
This position reports directly to the Major Projects Project Manager taking day-to-day direction from the Project Manager and functional direction from the WQ1 Quality Section Head. The role is accountable for providing Quality and inspection resources, systems and processes to support Procurement activities and Projects & Execution Planning activities.
- Promotion of both the WOOD & EMIL Core values
- Develop, maintain & implement Project Quality Plans, Quality Strategies and Objectives
- Provide Quality oversight of vendors and contractors, ensuring they are aware of their roles and responsibilities
- Provide quality estimates for QA/QC project deliverables and inspection of procurement packages
- Regular quality reporting as required
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical background is desirable)
- Membership of CQI or country specific Industry body (desirable)
- Minimum 10+ years Oil and Gas experience.
- Minimum 5 years in a QA role