– Product & Inflight Services Specialist
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Assists the Line Manager in establishing, implementing and monitoring the Inflight Product & Services standards, policies and procedures to ensure standardization of the quality and delivery across the entire network. Ensures that appropriate controls and procedures are in place to satisfy the requirements of customs authorities.
- Carries out random checks and field trip visits to other hubs to evaluate the inflight services standards, quality, and provision, this includes cabin service delivery, products, catering, equipment (trolleys, trays, food utensils, catering packaging, etc.), Cabin cleaning ,onboard announcements, Skytime, etc.
- Flies in the capacity of (Observer) to monitor the service standards and to obtain passenger feedback regarding the food menu and onboard services.
- Seeks ways of maximizing the on-board sales and enhancing the customer satisfaction and/or controlling and reducing the costs of in-flight services without compromising on the quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Travel/ Tourism or any stream is preferred. Diploma/Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable if combined with necessary experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel is essential.
- Very good verbal and written reporting and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English Language, Arabic is an advantage.