Our purpose is to build a more decentralized world for a freer and fairer financial future.
We develop technology to re-engineer the way value is created and moved around the world.
Our mission is bold. Our vision is big, and our purpose is deep.
We achieve our objectives as a team by using the IOVlabs values as our guiding principles.
Our values reflect the fact that we’re a global, distributed team that embraces complex and revolutionary decentralized technologies, guided by a strong social purpose.
If you’re keen to join the technological revolution at IOV Labs, keep reading!
- Own the product vision for RSK and be the coordinating point across the business.
- Own the short and long-term product roadmap for your vertical and build the optimal product strategy.
- Identify the needs of IOV Labs customers and users to improve on existing products and features.
- Define product requirements, maintain a prioritised product backlog and collaborate with the tech lead to execute on delivering.
- Work with the development team to divide features into tasks, estimate them, optimize the workflow and manage the success of the sprints.
- Define, monitor and measure the success of the products the team builds.
- Be an expert on our market, key trends in the sector, and our competitors.
- Set your team’s OKRs aligned with company and group OKRs.
- Manage and develop the User Experience and User Interface Leads in your team.
- 5+ years of product management, product ownership or equivalent consultant experience.
- Strong interest in and familiarity with financial technology, DeFi, cryptocurrency, blockchains, and decentralised technologies.
- Fluent level of English, extra points for Spanish.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Experience working in an organization with a B2B or B2B2C business model.
- Knowledge of lean development principles and agile frameworks like Scrum or Kanban.
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Natural ability to make things happen.
- Comfortable with project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong awareness of driving go-to-market strategy and comfortable with a relentless pursuit of product-market fit.