Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
- Be responsible for designing new Chrome features that address key enterprise use cases.
- Work with IT administrators to understand what they and their employees need from a modern browser.
- Lead critical partnership efforts with enterprise Software as a Service companies.
- Lead the development of new features that address key enterprise needs in management, security, and productivity.
- Lead our Chrome Enterprise Connectors effort, which will enable several new integrations between Chrome and Google Cloud services, as well as services from leading enterprise software vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6 years of experience in product management with technical products
- Experience creating strategic product roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience managing elements of the product development lifecycle such as product vision, Go-to-Market strategy, and product launch
- Experience developing products within one of the following: Cloud, SaaS, Enterprise, or Security
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Experience developing products within one of the following: Cloud, Software as a Service (SaaS), Enterprise, or Security