Product Manager Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Chalhoub Group Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
A Product Manager is a professional who combines both product planning and marketing to manage the entire life cycle of one project. They’re responsible for gathering customer requirements and defining their vision with engineering as well as overseeing product strategy, pricing and positioning strategies..
- Lead testing efforts in conjunction with the Project or QA Manager, including the design and execution of test scripts and scenarios.
- Prepare training materials appropriate for target audiences and developed solution and conduct training sessions.
- Assist with gap analysis, business process redesign, roadmap planning and developing proof-of-concepts.
- Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and strong working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members.
- Support during campaigns
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements
- Full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- Functional experience in relevant eCommerce or Mobile
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs as well as other documentation like requirement traceability matrixes, work-flow diagrams and use-cases