You will be responsible for increasing market share for the dedicated accounts, managing the account relationships, partnering with the wider sales team, (Channel, Business Development, and Inside Sales), and working closely with marketing and product teams.
Based from the UAE, preferably in Dubai, our new Digital Sales Representative will travel across the territory, using our sales framework to create opportunities and long-lasting relationships with key customers. You will successfully achieve assigned revenue targets by closing deals and engaging with all necessary stakeholders through the sales cycle.
- Proactively contacting existing and potentially new customers via phone, virtual meeting tools, email, and face-to-face meetings.
- Be the point of contact and relationship manager for our customers and foster these relationships with a diverse group of decision makers; individual academics, faculty, governments, clinicians/medics, etc.
- Driving the revenue and market growth for our Access portfolio across the territory whilst contributing to sales plans and customer retention and account management strategies.
- Identifying new business opportunities and fostering these accounts with trial and closed sales. Build and progress a new business pipeline.
- Utilising internal and external data to ensure that customers are thoroughly researched to develop sales plans that meet the customer’s needs. Accurate and timely input of data and results onto Salesforce.com.
- Previous sales or business development experience coupled with the understanding of managing the complete sales cycle.
- Experience within a digital, software or online products environment would be advantageous.
- An understanding of the Higher Education, publishing, or professional-learning sectors.
- Applications that demonstrate experience of selling internationally would be given preference.
- The flexibility and availability to travel – at peak times, you will be expected to travel up to 70%.