1- Product Quality Technical Advisor
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To provide product quality technical support to Trading for the purpose of maintaining consistent product quality standards compliant with commercial, statutory, and regulatory requirements. At all times through the Quality Assurance activity drive to minimise profit leakage from PQI and maximise value contribution to Trading P&L. Drive HSSE mindset in GIC companies by building shared vision & delivering through others.
- Provide expert advice and support to the Global Trading desks on matters of cargo quality, blending and additives.
- Lead the implementation of technical standards within Trading product management policies, processes, and standards.
- Represent Trading within the Supply Product Quality and Shell Fuels Product Management network, in the formulation of product quality policy and process across the Supply Chain.
- Strong HSSE hands-on experience driving Goal Zero mindset within the GIC Inspection companies.
- Candidate will have experience of Bulk Cargo Sampling procedures gained through working some time in the field.
- Qualified to HNC/HND or preferably to BSc level in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Experience of auditing and preferably should hold an industry recognised audit qualification. Full hands-on experience of LOD 1 & 2.
- The candidate shall have a demonstrable commercial acumen in a business environment and possess strong leadership skills.