Product Safety Associate Jobs In Kraków | Kimberly-Clark
- Engage K-C suppliers in order to obtain material disclosures, required compliance information, compositional information and additional test data for raw material and chemical level ingredients for safety evaluation, regulatory registration or notification programs such as European or Korean REACH, EU RoHS, US TSCA, China New Chemical Substances regulation, etc. Manage and maintain key stewardship contacts for suppliers.
- Follow standardized strategy for record creation and document review of supplier data and declarations for quality and completion. Ensure data entered into SAP EHS for raw materials and ingredients is maintained with high quality standards in accordance with data models developed to support product safety, product stewardship, and chemical regulation compliance. Summarize ingredient and material properties and compliance data, create output reports., and complete chemical compliance assessments for materials.
- Facilitate programs to ensure supplier compliance to restricted substances, residuals management and initiatives to proactively eliminate, reduce or replace chemical constituents within the supply chain.
- Initiate business workflows and provide data inputs and/or other required information to process material supplier agreements (e.g., confidentiality disclosures, supplier quality agreements, etc.), SAP Purchase Order requisitions, Supplier Quality Management scorecards, and SAP supplier and chemical management data analyses.
- Evaluate, appropriately process and respond to incoming internal requests for technical, chemical compliance, product safety support assistance or external customer inquirers. Identify, and escalate as appropriate potential problems or issues, technical or chemical compliance issues or material changes that may impact Kimberly-Clark products or business sectors globally.
- Provide input to innovative approaches and continuous improvements to the entry and management of chemical, ingredient and raw material chemical information.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge and understanding of K-C raw materials, supply chain and products as well as technical and professional skills through continuing education and will be expected to identify, develop and implement strategies to address data gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or technical field with some relevant prior experience preferred.
- Strong IT literacy and familiarity with organizing large sets of chemical safety and regulatory data, research/product safety testing report information and the entering of these data into SAP EHS or similar type databases.
- Knowledge of chemical safety regulations globally, product stewardship, and the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) standards.
- Attention to detail with an ability to understand the interconnectivity of data.
- Ability to independently prioritize work tasks and adjust quickly to changing project priorities.
- Ability to establish and maintain good customer rapport while driving solutions to meet business needs, identify and escalate as appropriate potential problems or issues.
- Strong interpersonal communication and technical writing skills with demonstrated proficiency in working effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to communicate fluently (speak, read, write) in English.
- Demonstrated proficiency in working within SAP database environments and Microsoft programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, etc.) is preferred
To apply for this job please visit kimberlyclark.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.