Product Stewardship & Compliance Specialist Jobs In Kraków | Kimberly-Clark
- Oversees Dangerous Goods compliance program. Includes preparation of or provide support for the preparation of regulatory reports, procedures, compliance systems, and training programs proving training and conducting audits monitoring regulations.
- Develops and implements programs to achieve full compliance with chemicals registration and notification regulations in the region, including developing sound working relationships with service providers.
- Anticipate, communicate, and manage regulatory changes with respect to existing regulations that may impact existing product lines and benefit new product introduction.
- Work with regional counterparts to manage emerging issue identification process.
- Enter product Bill of Materials in SAP EHS database, manage chemical and ingredient regulatory compliance data and SAP reporting activities, and collaborate with team members to ensure ongoing compliance through change management, new product development and market expansion.
- Ensure data entered into SAP EHS for finished products is maintained with high quality standards in accordance with data models developed to support product safety, stewardship and chemical regulation compliance.
- Perform product hazard classifications, author and generate Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) based on the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) and local country requirements.
- Designate and obtain necessary analytical test data as needed for hazard classification, determination of compliance criterion, or as needed for registration or notification programs. Coordinate product compliance testing, including scheduling, test article shipment and final report review
- Perform technical evaluations of chemical and ingredients in products sold in region to enable compliance to applicable standards and regulations.
- Prepare chemical reporting data, ingredient listings and technical chemical compliance assessments for Product Safety, Regulatory Affairs, Sustainability reporting, and customer requirements in order meet regulatory obligations and product compliance determinations.
- Evaluate, appropriately process, and respond to incoming requests for chemical compliance information by applying technical knowledge of K-C products and regulations. Identify and escalate as appropriate technical or chemical compliance issues or material changes that may impact K-C products or business sectors.
- Provide support for Product Stewardship programs to ensure responsible stewardship and compliance of the regional K-C product portfolio.
- Provide guidance to Product Stewardship Compliance Associates to support complex compliance and stewardship programs.
- Degree in biology, chemistry, toxicology, pharmacology, biomedical or a related technical field of study with prior relevant experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience, or
- Masters or other advanced degree with 2+ years’ experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS), Transportation of Dangerous Goods, national inventory, reporting, transport and product chemical and ingredient safety regulations globally with emphasis on the Europe, Middle East and Africa (e.g., REACH, ECICS, CLP, RoHS, SVHC, TDG/ADR, EU Cosmetics Regulation, EU BPR, EU MDR, EU PPE regulation, EFSA, Israel MoH, GCC country chemical substance regulation, etc.). with a focus on Compliance activities.
- Experience of working with National authorities on Chemical notification, registration, licensing and other Chemical pre-market and post-market controls.
- Experience in Hazard Classification and Communication for Chemicals, incl., generation of (Material) Safety Data Sheets and compilation of Precautionary Product labelling.
- Experience in work with SAP EHS or similar type databases will be considered as an important additional asset.
- Ability to communicate fluently (speak, read, write) in English.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently on assigned projects and to identify, develop and implement strategies to address existing gaps, and to provide appropriate guidance to counterparts.
To apply for this job please visit kimberlyclark.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.