❖ Therapy and Product Knowledge
• Using proficient disease and therapy knowledge to support customers.
• Deliver safe and reliable customer service and product oriented technical support for Diabetes customers.
• Act on training and coaching to ensure up to date product and system knowledge is maintained to meet our expected quality standards and set operational targets.
❖ Call Management
• Respond to inquiries from customers concerning product operation, troubleshooting, specifications, warranty, and parts/accessories.
• Ensure on or above-target compliance with call quality standards
• Manage time effectively by prioritizing calls, follow-up and administrative tasks to achieve team and individual Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
• Demonstrate empathy, patience and resilience while safely assisting customers.
❖ Troubleshooting & Quality Management
• Effectively communicate with customers to resolve issues and answer questions according to department protocols and requirements.
• Accurately and consistently document customer feedback and troubleshooting completion.
• Ensure support and solutions provided are aligned with Department and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Coordinate return flow for all Diabetes products for quality analysis and ensure courier procedure flow.
❖ Core Elements
• Active and effective communication with customers, to record and present clear and concise information in a timely manner – both verbally and written.
• Ability to handle high stress environment and multiple tasks.
• Available to work during ordinary working hours & on-call outside of business hours
• The agent is supposed to sign a confidentiality agreement whereby company info should not be communicated to any other party
• The agents should not work with a competitive company to after they leave work by 12 months.
❖ Job effectiveness related tasks
• Active and effective communication with customers, placing the right order and follow up on it.
• Conduct customer surveys when asked to and if the regulations of the country permits
• Validate patients IB info in the system
• Follow up with the patient when any product related start up program applied
• Effective Documentations and statistics
• Deliver marketing messages and offers available/conduct campaigns in DTC markets.
• Mastering any requested field actions or recalls