Production Engineer Jobs In Sharjah,UAE | Sofomation FZ
- The Oil Production Engineer is required to handle the complexity and work-related activities related to oil producers (both natural flow and ESP wells), water injection, water supply and water disposal wells starting from monitoring the drilling operations, completion design, flowback/testing operations, chemical treatments, logging, and integrity assurance to performance remedial work for production enhancement. Addition to the oil and water wells, will be involved in monitoring gas wells.
- Monitor daily drilling and work-over activities to ensure suitable completion practices are adopted by the rig.
- Prepare detailed rigless well intervention programs and supervise jobs in the field. Programs include production logging in horizontal and vertical wells, water saturation monitoring, production enhancement using thru-tubing and bull heading stimulation techniques, portable testing, rigless recompletions etc.
- Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
- Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
- Establishing safety procedures and protocols that take the workers’ well-being into account, and that also minimize the carbon footprint.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in engineering and production, and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
- Identifying, documenting, and reporting unsafe practices.
- Degree in engineering (Master’s degree preferable).
- Relevant license may be required.
- Experience with CAD software.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proven experience in the engineering field.
- Superb analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com