- Charterhouse are working with a multinational company which manufactures, develops and produces specialist materials for clothing, horticultural and aviation sector. Our client is a global leader in the textile space, offering new technologies and state of the art production methods.
- Due to the continuing growth of the business within the UAE, the organisation is looking to hire a Production Planner who has demonstrated experience within the manufacturing and warehouse space..
- The Production Planner is responsible for scheduling the usage of production materials to ensure optimal levels.
- You will evaluate suppliers or quality timeliness and match according to goals as well as monitor material supply flow and identify any shortages or bottlenecks in usage that may arise.
- In addition, you will be tasked with liaising across the manufacturing board to ensure that confirmed orders are received and delivered to production schedules.
- You will monitor all inventory levels of raw materials, finished goods and consumables as well compiling the weekly production schedules.
- The Successful candidate will be certified in Production and Inventory management (CPIM) and hold a bachelor Degree in a relevant subject from an internationally recognised University.
- You must have previous experience of working in a similar role as a production planner, specific to the manufacturing sector.