The Emirates Group
1- Production Planning Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To supervise and organise the materials co-ordination, estimation, work pack preparation and end of check report services within production planning department. To assist the Production Planning Engineers to deliver support to the Emirates Fleet and business customers whilst maintaining the highest standards of airworthiness, safety and quality compliance.
- Review all materials requests for the ongoing check to see if there is stock available and coordinate delivery based on order priority. Monitor for duplicate requests and cancel/adjust as required. Determine the best solution for all materials shortages.
- Co-ordinate all Ship Shop Ship(S/S/S) and repair orders to ensure they will be returned to the aircraft in accordance with the required dates per the workflow plan or substitute parts are sourced. Ensure all S/S/S parts are dispatched with all required information listed.
- Provide recommendations on task withdrawal based on part non-availability and lead times which do not support the check workflow.
- Review the work packages received from Maintenance Planning highlighting first time tasks, critical tasks and tasks impacting production work flow plan.
- National / Higher National Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) in Aeronautical Engineering (Mechanical, Electronic or Avionics) or licensed on an EK fleet type.
- National / Higher National Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) in General Engineering (Mechanical, Electronic, Avionics or Industrial) or Business, Process or Project Administration/Management field.
- Experience within Aircraft Maintenance or Production Planning at an Airline or 3rd party Maintenance facility.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.