1- Production Planning Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To supervise and organise the materials co-ordination, estimation, work pack preparation and end of check report services within production planning department. To assist the Production Planning Engineers to deliver support to the Emirates Fleet and business customers whilst maintaining the highest standards of airworthiness, safety and quality compliance.
- Act as deputy for immediate supervisor and actively seek improvement opportunities within the departments and interface business units to create and deliver proactive beneficial changes to the group.
- Provide leadership, training and guidance to the reporting planning supervisors.
- Identify and take part in projects to continuously improve the Production Planning Department and improve the service provided to Operations.
- Review all materials requests for the ongoing check to see if there is stock available and coordinate delivery based on order priority. Monitor for duplicate requests and cancel/adjust as required. Determine the best solution for all materials shortages.
- Engineering.Other : 5+ Years
- Materials Co-ordination, Work pack Preparation & Estimation: National / Higher National Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) in Aeronautical Engineering (Mechanical, Electronic or Avionics) or licensed on an EK fleet type.
- Business Reporting: National / Higher National Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) in General Engineering (Mechanical, Electronic, Avionics or Industrial) or Business, Process or Project Administration/Management field.
- Experience within Aircraft Maintenance or Production Planning at an Airline or 3rd party Maintenance facility.