- Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
- Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
- We are looking for a Professional, Business Development / Acronis who will be Driving Business for these Solutions whilst meeting the vendor and company objectives/targets.
- You will establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel including C Level Executives in assigned partner accounts.
- You will Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partner expectations.
- You will meet assigned targets and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- You need to Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that includes mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- you need to proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- You will sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- You will manage potential channel conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- You will lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- You will ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- You will drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- You are a graduate with +5 years’ experience (3 years of relevant experience in IT sales/ Business Development is a must)
- You have experience in selling Cloud / Acronis experience with a technical background.
- You are enthusiastic and driven by results with a strong will to succeed.
- You are a self-starter, self-motivated and a team player.
- You have a strong ‘customer-first’ mentality and have the ability to utilize their relationships to drive results.