Professional, Facilities Management Jobs In Dubai | JLL
Dining Services: Overall management of service contractual agreements and smooth operation. Escalation to vendor management if issues take place. Manage Dining Services including ensuring timely delivery of meals with no delays, regular and periodical meal and service inspections and analysis, ensure enough meal quantities delivered, quality of food is up to agreed levels, no transaction issues (i.e. employee payments for meals are accordingly menu pricelist). Kitchen and serving audits: making sure the vendors comply with health and food safety regulations. Participate in JLL HSE audit to vendors’ service and kitchen.
- Service Delivery: Manage, monitor, and coordinate all soft services to ensure high-quality service delivery, including daily cleaning, meeting services, waste management, security, pest control, landscaping, dining, reception and other related services.
- Vendor Management: Oversee and manage service providers, contractors, and vendors to ensure adherence to service level agreements, contracts, and quality standards. Conduct regular inspections to assess performance and address any deficiencies.
- Budgeting and Cost Control: Develop and manage the soft services budget, monitor expenses, and identify cost-saving opportunities. Provide regular reports and analysis on expenses to ensure efficient utilization of resources.
- Clearly document & communicate all client expectations to the balance of the WPS team.
- Work collaboratively with facilities team colleagues both within the P&G Account & in the wider JLL network.
- Ensure general administrative activities under your control are conducted in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned by the WPE lead or Senior Account Management on a need be basis.
- Support with Invoice collection and process for payment. Payments follow up.
- Administer the following systems:
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.