Professional Health Representative Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | NMC Healthcare
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Job: The Professional Health Representative is responsible for maximizing the sales of products through the different sales & promotion activities within a certain geographic territory leveraging digital channels as well as F2F, to achieve set target objectives.
- Engage on promotional science-based brand messages where product could support HCP in meeting patient need
- Engagement is also focused on broader range of content (e.g. disease state)
- Acts as key POC for seamless (compliant) reactive only connection to Pfizer SMEs and resources
- Responsible for onboarding customers to new operating model and to new platforms (e.g., Digital Engagement Portal)
- Knowledgeable of customer preferences for content and channels to orchestrate an ideal customer experience through relevant content selection
- Visits physicians to help them manage their patient’s disease using Pfizer products.
- B.Sc. Pharmacy/Pharmacy Education Background
- Minimum 3 years of total experience in Sales department and 2 years’ experience as Health/Medical Representative
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry is required
- Fluent in English language, Arabic is an advantage