Program Intern in Abu Dhabi | Siemens Careers UAE
- Performs all operations, measures, activities, and tasks as assigned by accountable management or supervisor.
- Learns and acquires respective theory and know how, techniques, methods, tools, and processes, in the respective area.
- Supports other qualified staff in their tasks and accountabilities.
- Supports on data quality topics in SieSales
- Undergraduate or master’s degree in business, Finance, Economics, or any related fields.
- Team player, Excellent communication skills, Problem Solving, Analytical thinking, Attention to detail
- Fluent in English and Arabic
|Program Intern||Dubai UAE||View & Apply|
|Senior Administrative Officer (UAE National Only) Health Licensing||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Assistant Nurse- Al Jalila Children Specialty Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Staff Nurse 2- Al Jalila Children Specialty Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Staff Nurse (UAE National Only)- Al Jalila Children Specialty Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Consultant- Endocrinology- Dubai Diabetes Center||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Specialist Registrar (Dermatology) – HH*||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Phlebotomist- HH||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Physiotherapist 1 – Hatta Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Specialist Senior Registrar – Dubai Fertility Center||Dubai||View & Apply|
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.