Programme Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Delma Group
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Working with airline clients in the region, partner and supplier organisations and internal teams he or she will ensure a structured and disciplined delivery according to industry standard project and programme methods and protocols:/
- Leading the delivery of in-flight connectivity (IFC) projects using GX or L-Band services.
- Customer focal point for project implementation, delivery and acceptance.
- Managing aircraft modification and embodiment projects liaising with airline engineering departments, MROs and Part 21 Design and Production Organisations.
- Managing system integration and service delivery projects liaising with aircraft OEMs, tier 1 suppliers, IFE providers and ISPs.
- Leading and coordinating internal project teams within a matrix managed environment.
- Financial control, budget management and resource forecasting of assigned projects.
- Presenting project progress and status to customer steering committees and at internal review boards.
- Definition and scoping of projects ensuring alignment of objectives and benefits with key stakeholders.
- Development of project plans and management of risks and issues.
- Coordinating change impact assessments and controlling impacts on scope.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships and manage stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to run multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent planning, forecasting and reporting skills.
- Risk identification, control and mitigation planning.
- Issue management, problem solving and critical thinking.
- Ability to take the initiative to identify business or customer needs and drive the delivery of appropriate solutions.
- Previous experience of managing aircraft modification and embodiment projects.
- Accustomed to working in cross-functional teams spread across multiple time-zones.
- Programme / Project Management qualification(s), e.g. PRINCE2, APM PMQ and PMI PMP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel and Microsoft Project.