Serco Group Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Project Administrator (KSA National) Jobs in Riyadh
About Serco Group
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of health, transport, justice, immigration, space, defence and citizens services. We deliver services on behalf of Central Government and a range of public sector bodies across Defence, Justice, Immigration, Healthcare and Transport, and with Local and Regional Government customers to deliver Citizen Services.
Project Administrator to provide the Project with a cohesive administration service that promotes the timely delivery of operations and cost recovery, supporting all designated internal/external contacts and communications, and providing executive admin support to the site management team.
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Break projects into doable tasks and set time frames and goals
- Create and update workflows
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Measure and report on project performance
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Order resources, like equipment and software
- Holder of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years administration experience in an FM environment.
- Delivery focused individual with the ability to work in a self-sufficient manner.
- Able to build strong working relationships.
- Shows confidence in communication.
- Customer focus with a drive to deliver exceptional customer service.
- An advanced knowledge of administration processes.
- Decision Making.
- Information Monitoring.
- Six Sigma certification is a preference (yellow belt/green belt/black belt)