Key Responsibilities of this role will include (but not limited to):
- Gain an understanding of the temporary nature and specific requirements of each allocated project.
- Gain an understanding of any preconceived project constraints; typically, being scope time, budget and risk.
- Form close links and working relationships with all internal and external contacts.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all parties.
- Manage project activities, resources equipment and information.
- Accurately measure and report on all project activities
- Regularly monitor and control project processes to identify potential problems early.
- Identify corrective actions to address issues and risks to enable timely changes.
- Provide regular feedback and updates to all project parties.
- Finalise and complete all project activities
Other Responsibilities of this role will include (but not limited to):
- Compile and maintain / input into client and business information, records, files and databases.
- Maintain and secure all client and business information, records, files, and databases.
- Generate regular client quotes and invoices.
- Utilise financial planning and risk management tools and or systems.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Intermediate user Microsoft products
- Phone and diary systems (medium sized business)
- Advanced computer user skills
- Ability to implement new systems and processes
- Have a high level of customer service skills
- Be organised and priority driven