Project Engineer – Drilling Systems Jobs in Sharjah | Seadrill Careers
1- Project Engineer – Drilling Systems
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
As a Project Engineer – Drilling Systems you will lead, manage and be accountable for significant project scope during project reactivation including engineering, design, fabrication, construction, testing, installation and commissioning. Focus on the successful execution of the project on time, within budget and in accordance with the agreed project requirements, specifications and standards.
- Accountable to the Project Manager for all the aspects of project coordination and management for the assigned areas or significant work scopes. Consults with the Project Manager as required.
- The key role is Drilling Systems Project Engineer and is expected to develop, execute and, to identify any deviations from the agreed project premises, and to keep the line management informed.
- Responsible for coordination and preparation of clear project scopes, provides input to Execution Plans and Strategies including procurement strategies for critical items. Coordinates input to project budget and ensures timely approvals.
- Ensures timely preparation and issue of project scope documents and is responsible for Technical Scope of Work.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent Engineering Degree preferably corporate membership with recognized Chartered or other Professional Institution
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 15 years’ of relevant experience in the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry with an international drilling contractor or Oil & Gas Company in major projects / reactivation is essential.