Project Engineer Jobs | Al Futtaim Jobs in Dubai
1- Project Engineer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The job holder will be responsible to learn and develop technical skills that will support energy management operations success, and in setting Company objectives policy, strategy, and KPI’s related to Energy and sustainability Management that will mature to provide expert services related to the design, construction, commissioning, and operations of the new and existing projects. Develop, maintain, and ensure that correct and consistent design practices and specifications are applied in the different projects at the different stages in line with company’s objectives
- Conduct ASHRAE Level-1 ,2 and 3 and ISO 50001 audits on Facilities and prepare conditional survey.
- Intimacy monitoring utility consumption, trend analysis of Facilities to develop baseline measurements and prepare Investment grade audit reports accordingly.
- Conduct of Site Audits and preparation of Investment Grade Audit reports.
- Preparation of SOW’s for tendering retrofit packages and finalisation of vendors
- Implementation of Energy conservation measures set out in the investment grade audit.
- Professional MS office package
- Professional use of eQuest / IESv, Tableau
- Experienced PVWatt, PVSol / PVsyst and Python
- Excellent communication skills