- Technical knowledge in CRM, Salesforce, Application integration with salesforce,
- salesforce support, salesforce management and enhancements, salesforce documentation
- Experience with one or more project management methodologies (mainly PMI PMBOK, PRINCE2 and agile).
- Program management skills and experience, plus significant knowledge of project planning tools
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to develop and communicate the projects objectives and ensure its delivery successfully.
- A distinctive blend of business, IT, financial and communication skills (This is a highly visible position with substantial impact).
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills in an environment where resources may not be in direct control of this role.
- Strong business acumen, including industry, domain-specific knowledge of the enterprise and its business units.
- Deep understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital business, and how they may be applied to the enterprise to drive digital business.