Project Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Sana Commerce
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
- Delivering projects with respect to their health indicators; by establishing priorities and deadlines;
- Identifying risks at customer level and defining clear plans to resolve them independently;
- Handling most escalations with the project team independently;
- Managing a balance of SaaS and customized projects;
- Developing and implementing strategies to engage with C-level executives of current and prospective clients;
- Keeping your team (both internally and on customer side) motivated and engaged, and receiving a massive amount of high-fives when another amazing web store goes live!
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience as a Project Manager within the software industry;
- Knowledge of a software development life-cycle;
- Experience managing clients and aligning with internal teams when it comes to software projects;
- A relevant PM certification i.e. Prince2 Practitioner, CAPM, IPMA D (preferred not required)
- Completed bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.