Project Specialist Jobs In Dubai | Allianz Partners
Apply Also: Digital Marketing Manager Jobs In Dubai | Moyyn
The TPA Implementation is a dynamic and fast-paced team with core responsibility to drive implementation projects for TPA related services and solutions. The role of the Project Specialist is to assist the Health Services & Utilities Senior Manager and the Project Managers in their project assignments and coordinate with the various entities internally and externally to support the project implementation. The incumbent must manage multiple facets of the CEO’s projects, balancing each aspect with precision, sensitivity, and discretion.
- Organizes, directs, controls and monitors all the tasks of the project and coordinates the other teams/depts. involved in the project in order to ensure a smooth launch, progress and closure of the project within the given constraints of time, cost and scope and with a level of quality that is agreed beforehand and accepted by the client. This includes providing general administrative support to assigned projects.
- Acts as the key point of contact with internal and external stakeholders and maintains an efficient flow of information between all levels of the organization internally and externally on a wide spectrum of plans and priorities; develops and maintains good working relationships across the organization and with the client
Apply Also: Cabin Crew Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia Careers
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in Health Insurance or Travel & Assistance industry or sound knowledge of Financial Services/ Insurance industry sector is a plus
- Italian speaker
- Open to travelling
- High proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power point, Project, Visio, Word) and general internet navigation and research skills
- Legally permitted to work in the country of operations
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.