Property Consultant Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Parsons
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We are looking to employ an experienced property consultant to assist clients in making sound property investment decisions. The property consultant’s responsibilities include developing and sustaining good working relationships with legal counsel and other property consultants, inspecting properties with clients, and conducting surveys to obtain data. You should also be able to correctly inform clients of market conditions and trends.
- Assisting clients to make sound property-purchasing decisions.
- Finding clients in need of consultancy services through cold-calling, advertising, and business presentations.
- Analyzing market trends and demographics to identify the most sought-after and profitable areas.
- Consulting with clients to identify their needs, preferences, and financial concerns.
- Maintaining an extensive database of all properties for sale.
- Developing strategies to increase the value of properties for clients looking to sell.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices;
- Demonstrating strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to confidently persuade others.
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently persuade others, with strong interpersonal skills.
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture