Savills Middle East
Property Management Administrator Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Savills Middle East
A Property Administrator within Savills Abu Dhabi office, working as part of the Property Management team on managed properties with full time liaison with Landlords, Tenants, Service providers and with responsibility for the start to end property management process.
- Manage and direct administrative support services for the efficient and effective operation of the Property Management department
- Liaison with Abu Dhabi Municipality to register all the tenancy contracts with the Tawtheeq system
- Assist the tenants in registering their utilities (water and electricity) with ADDC (Abu Dhabi Distribution Company)
- Coordinate with the local authorities for anything related to the buildings that we manage
- Ensure that a high level of professional relationship is maintained at all times in any communication with the clients on matters relating to their respective properties
- Maintaining an accurate filing system so as to incorporate tenant information, building/equipment maintenance, occupancy data and accounting records
- Preparation of Tenancy agreements for new leases and renewal of expired leases
- Following up on lease renewals, return cheques
- Drafting tenancy contracts, send monthly renewal letters, collection of rental cheques, etc.
- Obtaining quotes from maintenance contractors as well as liaising daily with maintenance companies, suppliers, etc. Issuing instructions of works to be carried out to maintenance contractors and ensuring the same is carried out within the specified timeframe and budget, after obtaining approvals wherever applicable
- Issuing monthly invoices to owners for management fee claims
- Prepare handover/takeover documentation for new tenants/vacating tenants, including site inspection, inventory, condition of the property
- Inputting data on the TRAMPS system
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit shorturl.at.