UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency
PSP IG Officer Jobs In Dubai | UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency
Private Sector Partnerships Service (PSP) sits within UNHCR’s Division of External Relations (DER) and is responsible for mobilizing resources from the private sector for refugees. UNHCR have developed a $1 Billion Private Sector Fundraising Strategy 2018-2025. This strategy focuses on both Individual Giving and Private Sector Partnerships and identifies priority fundraising markets and regions.
- Contribute to the overall development and implementation of the Private Sector fundraising programme.
- Contribute to embedding digital transformation and supporter experience across all Individual Giving activity in line with the global strategy.
- Effectively manage the donor acquisition programme through several channels, potentially including face-to-face fundraising using both outsourced and in-house methods, digital fundraising, cold direct mail, direct response television and printed media.
- Effectively manage the donor retention and donor development programme through several channels including direct mail, email telemarketing and SMS.
- Co-ordinate fundraising communications and donor acquisition activities during emergency fundraising situations as fast and as effectively as possible and maintain accurate emergency response procedures.
Apply Also: Events Project Manager Jobs in Dubai | Cartier
- Manage and/or oversee the Individual Giving budgets and complete quarterly reports including forecasts, and progress reports as required.
- Keep abreast of UNHCR’s work globally and communicate relevant information to existing and prospective audiences.
- Support the identification and management of risks and seek to seize opportunities impacting objectives in the area of responsibility. Ensure decision making in risk based in the functional area of work. Raise risks, issues and concerns to a supervisor or to relevant functional colleague(s).
- Perform other related duties that may be required.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.