- Meeting with clients and design teams to determine public health applications and requirements.
- Conducting research to inform the design and engineering methods required for the mechanical systems.
- Planning and executing PH designs using CAD, CAM, and 3D CAD programs.
- Performing computer simulations and experiments to virtually test and refine the designs.
- Overseeing the development and manufacturing of physical prototypes for testing.
- Documenting the design process, iterations, and test analytics.
- Managing project timelines, resources, and budgets.
- Liaising with clients, designers, engineers, and manufacturers to ensure coherence.
- Preparing technical reports, design specifications documents, and operational manuals.
- Keeping abreast of the latest advancements in technology, design trends, and engineering best practices.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Public Health design.
- Proficiency with engineering design programs such as AutoCAD, Solidworks, and Rhino.
- Sound knowledge of design and engineering principles and best practices.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or related course or equivalent