AW Rostamani Group
Job Responsibilities: (These are the fundamental job duties regularly performed by the employee in the position.)
Leading From the Front:
· Achieve target on Purchase Units & Gross Profit.
· Appraisal to be filled with all clear details & information, each field is very important & required.
· Complete follow up for each & every Appraisal with (SE new vehicle sales & customer).
· Think out of the box & be creative to enhance Purchase Operations.
· Execute all the projects on time to achieve set objectives as per Strategy Map.
· Suggest strategy to manage old stock cars
· Being a key member of Business Plan & Ordering Team provide necessary valuable inputs.
· Live AAC Core Values – Passion, Integrity, Commitment, Adding Value & Never being satisfied.
CS Management Role:
· Deliver consistent high Customer Service to all the customers to build strong POQC Brand.
· Carry out Root Cause analysis of the complains of customers from all the sources & implement
corrective action plan.
· Implement Best Practices by bench marking along with competitor best practices.
· Ensure recording for all enquires & proper follow up is done on all the leads to generate maximum
· Submit all the reports on time.
Finance/ Risk Management Role/Vehicle Storage Role:
· Cost Management. Look into all the areas of reducing cost.
· Follow-up with the banks to ensure the release letters are received on time.
· Maintain proper control of Custom papers & ownership documents
· Ensure all vehicles are sent to workshop for preparation/PDI in agreed time frames.
Marketing and Communication Role.
· Coordinate with the Marketing department to implement Branch Marketing activities.
Learning & Development Role:
· Continuously update knowledge & skills to perform the jobs.
Attend their training programs nominated for. Process Compliance Role: Ensure Showroom Internal Process compliance to following. · SOP Compliance. Other related tasks as required
· 2-3 years in a similar or related function with proven record in vehicle purchase
· UAE industry/region experience preferred
· Strong written, verbal and communication skills
· English a must, Arabic an added advantage
· Strong negotiation skills – assertive / persuasive
· Commercial awareness
· Problem solving capability.