1- QAE II
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As a QAE II, you will own modules end-to-end, and in addition to individually contributing, you will also mentor junior QAEs to maintain the quality of those modules. You will perform various activities not just limited to: Functional, Integration, end2end testing, usability testing, compatibility testing, exploratory testing, load testing. You will come up with the testing strategy for the modules you own.
- Own modules in terms of quality, Design test plan and strategy
- Design and execute test cases.
- Mentor junior QAEs in getting work done.
- Understanding product data flow and how it interacts with different components.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- 3-7 years of work experience in testing or automation.
- Having owned modules in terms of testing, and experience in mentoring junior QAs
- Exposure to web application, Microservices based development environment.