QHSE Officer – Facilities Management Soft Services Jobs in Dubai
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The position of the QHSE Officer would be to enhance the HSE related issues associated with the client’s workforce and visitors. As part of the QHSE team, he/she is responsible for providing patients-centred culturally appropriate, and individual holistic comprehensive primary care to a defined individual. The QHSE Officer would be partnered with the Account Manager to complete all tasks and thereby assisting the team in working through the strategic/tactical priorities of rapidly escalating incidents.
- Working with the Account Manager ensuring that the client’s Health and Safety obligations are meet with project HSE & TG standard requirements.
- Implementation of Transguard HSE policy / procedures in compliance to ISO 45001:2018, 14001 :2015 and following the HSE guidelines set by the client’s HSE Team.
- Ensure compliance of applicable legal requirement pertaining to Health, Safety and Environment. Manage and coordinate all HSE matters related to Operations incompliance with HSE requirement ex. Specification, safety code, legal requirement, and TG polices/ procedures.
- Coordinate with Operation Team to conduct occupational risk and opportunity/ environmental aspects and impact assessment for prudently managing HSE risks & creating Opportunities for continual improvement in their respective areas.
- Any recognized qualification in HSE such as NEBOSH, NVQ, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science / HSE from recognized university
- Experience as a safety or risk officer
- Experience working in large scale malls